22 June 2011

Simple Sympathy Card

I know....shocker!!! A new post on my blog! It was getting really boring seeing that same old card week after week wasn't it?! This is a pretty simple card, seems my sympathy cards are always in short supply.
Last week I got together with some girlfriends for our yearly overnighter. It always includes some shopping, chatting, good food and drink, lots of laughter, and of course...card making. What a blessing these beautiful ladies are in my life! So tomorrow I will share some of the cards we made. To Judy and Anita...thank you for faithfully stopping by to check my blog, and encouraging me to keep on stamping and posting.
Make it a great day ladies!

2 comments:

  1. This beautiful card was worth waiting for! I just might have to CASE it....
    Glad you had a great girl's getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce,
    I even added "Splashes of Joyce" to my favourites bar!! Such pretty cards. You do awesome work! Keep it up.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete