08 December 2011

Christmas cards

First of all I apologize for the picture...it has been impossible finding a place to get a good photo during these dark and dreary days! These are two of the four cards we made at a stamping night at our Stampin Up demonstrators home last week. The colour theme for these two cards was cherry cobbler and sahara sand. The first card I love, with the embossed snowflake on the bottom half, and that beautiful stamp 'Let Earth Receive Her King'! The second card is more simple and subtle, but very pretty. For this one we used the top note die stamped with a couple of snowflakes in the corners and our sentiment. The other two cards I will try and post tomorrow, if I can get a decent picture. It was great to stamp together and get some new ideas for Christmas cards. Although I could use a little snow to get me in the decorating mood!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!!
    I have the stamp set from the first card - my cards aren't going to be anywhere near as nice as yours is, but it's the thought that counts, right?

    ReplyDelete