18 March 2012

Owl be missing you!!

This owl punch is so much fun!
I've been making a box of cards for a friend and included these two owl cards along with some of the cards from my last few posts. I know she loves fun cards so I hope she will like these!
I like the 'tree bark' look this embossing folder adds to this first card. It has lots of possibilites on other nature cards and masculine cards as well. She also loves to tease her friends who are older than her by rubbing it in that she will always be younger...so this card is going to make her laugh for sure!! A circle is punched on the front of the card to reveal the owls hidden inside, as show in the second photo.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love your comments and encouragements.
Until next time....'owl' be seeing you!

3 comments:

  1. I'm kicking myself for not buying that punch - good thing that I have generous friends that are willing to share theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Joyce! Glad I got the punch too.
    Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo very cute Joyce! Love the "look" that the bottom card has between the two owls. I also love the saying! Good job!

    ReplyDelete