22 January 2013

Happy New Year !!




Happy 2013! 
Yes, it's really me ! Don't keel over from shock !
While chatting with a friend today and admiring her cards on her blog, I mentioned that I really should post something on my blog. She said she was going to check to see if I did, so....
here goes ...
my last 7 months worth of cardmaking!
Yup....that's it!!
A simple Christmas card with our recent family photo.
Somewhere along the way my cardmaking mojo left.  And since the reason I started my blog was to post cards, I just stopped posting on my blog too.  Sorry.

So, I've decided that my word for 2013 is 'discipline'....
....something I need to work on.
I've also decided that some days I really need a motivational speaker! You know, the kind that says...'hey you, get off Pinterest and start making some of that stuff you've been pinning!'

I have started something new though....knitting....slippers.  For years my mom has been keeping us all in knitted slippers and doing a wonderful job at it!!  But someday someone will need to carry on that tradition...I appointed myself.


So no promises that tomorrow there will be another post, and for those who haven't completely given up on me....thanks for checking back !!
I'm a work in progress....just like the crafts I am working on.
 

















3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your post!! All I want for Christmas is a pair of slippers....just saying. lol!
    Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce! I'm glad you have returned. We will take any crafts you would like to do :) Thanks for posting. I have you on my main wall and was exctied to see a new post! Have a fun time posting and keeping up with that "discipline" stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I love your Christmas card, and your slippers, and having you posting again! I can be your motivational friend that reminds you to make and post things. Just sayin'....

    ReplyDelete