29 April 2009

Messy Creativity

Yesterday morning it was very rainy and dreary so Brittany and i made some cards. As you can see it is an absolute must to make a big mess while creating. Not only was the table covered, but the chairs, the piano bench, and most of the floor! Yes, we have too much stuff....so...we had lots of fun!
I made a couple of these cards to send to two women who have had surgery recently. It reminds me to be so thankful that my family and myself are all healthy. This card was made with SU Thoughts & Prayers stamp set, rose red, certainly celery, and a drop of stickles in the middle of each flower. Oh...and some ribbon too.
This is the inside of the card. I was quite happy with the finished product.
Thanks for looking.................................
Now go make your own creative mess!!

4 comments:

  1. psst! look closely...PROPERTY OF REDEEMER UNIVERSITY COLLEGE....WHAAAAT?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're cards are all beautiful! I'm an SU user too, but at this point in my life, I don't get to make cards as often as I would like and I'm all for making sticker cards.

    Funny, my girls and I seem to manage to make a big mess too! Btw, Brittany sent me :0)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE CARD!!! Love that set, Joyce!!!
    Talk to you soon, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy make-a-mess, batman! Well done, though :) And thanks for that link you sent me a while back. I used some of the layout ideas as inspiration for some thank-you cards!

    ReplyDelete