30 June 2009

Hoppy Froggy Birthday

Brittany and I have been having great fun the last few days making lots of cards...I decided I should put to use the frog stickers from Penny Black that I purchased a couple of months ago. This happy frog is going to wish my nephew Caleb a very happy birthday. He turns 4 today! ... and he is the cutest little boy on the face of the planet...yes, yes he is!! My Dad, Mom and I are going to Goderich today for his birthday party - the adult one. Cause you know, he first needs to have a party with his little friends!! I can't wait to see him and give him a big wet zorbert!!! Thanks for dropping by, stay tuned for some more posts from our card making extravaganza!!

1 comment:

  1. note to blog readers.

    zorbert (zore.bert) is the action of putting ones lips on another's body, pressing, and blowing so that it makes a noise.

    thanks mom, i got an idea of a blog entry, and you just gave me my word for the day!

    ReplyDelete