25 September 2009

Pretty

This is such a pretty stamp, I just had to have it. Unfortunately I gave it away to my daughter, but had to stamp a few images with it first. This is also the first card I made using my cuttlebug. I left the card blank so I can add a sentiment later as needed. I have been experimenting more with my other cuttlebug folders, and will post more later. Time has just not been on my side lately, when it comes to card making and posting. Maybe if I spent less time shopping and more time creating....!!! Ahhh, there's the solution! Thanks for looking, enjoy this beautiful day.

4 comments:

  1. You are such a smart girl!!
    Love those cards, but you knew that already.
    Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp! Where did you get it?
    It looks like you're having a great time with your Cuttlebug - it's so much fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! I love the two tone green and how you used the Swiss Dots EF on the one side (my absolute favorite EF ever!!). Love the flower stamp (I've got so many already but always have room for more LOL) you used and the hit of glitter you added. The brad in the corner is a wonderful finishing touch.

    Thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog - it made my day (((hugs))) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joyce
    Love the combination of the CB and the new stamp. Nice colors too. Keep creating!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete