28 September 2009

Turning Two

This card is for my nephew who turns two today!! He is my youngest (and probably last) nephew (or niece). He is such a little clown and keeps us laughing with all his little antics. It is so true that they grow up too fast. This trick is to enjoy it all, even, or should i say especially, when they drive us crazy...and we've all been there~! Anyway, back to the card....I used another of my CB folders, and the tricycle is from SU Life cycles. Not a lot of razz-ma-tazz, because he won't really care, but it was fun to make. Thanks for looking. Make it a great day!

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love the DP with the numbers on it too - perfect for a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you make me one, even though i'm turning 20 and not 2.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joyce,
    Another CB folder, mmm, how many do you have! LOL!
    I really like this, cool and simple, he will love it!
    Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Joyce!
    Love the card, so perfect for a cute 2 year old boy. You are an amazing cardmaker, girlfriend. I love what you come up with. Keep up the great work!
    Thanks for sharing with us!
    Take good care of yourself!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete