10 February 2010

Everythings peachy

I can just hear my friend Anja saying...."c'mon girl, I know you've made some cards, now put them on your blog." Ok, so here is one of them. The past few weeks I have been dealing with pain from a pinched nerve, which is affecting my right shoulder and arm, and of course, I would have to be right handed!! When I first sat down to make a card, my arm was so sore, I almost cried....I couldn't even make a card! Slowly things are starting to ease up (drugs help), and I am spending more time at my craft table. Yay! Now I am off to work for a couple of hours, and then to physio and massage therapy. I've realized pain can really make me feel old. Anyways, thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Don't make me sound too bad, ha ha!
    I know you have a lot of pain, no fun at all.
    The card is great, love the way you did the sentiment.
    Don't overdo it at work,be nice to Adam and I talk to you soon, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO pretty!!! Love the rounded corners - I never think of doing anything like that...
    It's a good thing you can use the Cuttlebug left-handed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Joyce! I have a pinched nerve in my shoulder too...misery loves company:):)

    Cute card...TFS!

    ReplyDelete