09 March 2010

Tulips in the garden, tulips in the park....

....but the tulips I like best are the .....tulips in the wooden shoe! ( I think the rhyme goes...'are the two lips in the dark!') Love purple tulips! At our old house we had deep purple coloured tulips and peachy-coral tulips come up every spring. They were so beautiful. This is just another card for my box at work. Thanks for looking. Have a great day. Hopefully the rain we are expecting will wash away all the snow....and wash my van at the same time!!

3 comments:

  1. Just another card he LOL!
    I like it, love the purple tulips. I think you should get that punch.
    Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card - and the DP is perfect for it! Are the dots on the ribbon a different colour on the back? They look white on the front, and maybe green on the back....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Joyce! Very nice Holland card! You do such a nice job with those stamps. What fun to have them at the store! Good Work! Love the colors of this one! Thanks for sharing!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete