21 March 2010

Simple Birthday

I am probably one of the few people that will admit to liking cloudy, raining days. Everyone loves the sun-shiny days when you can get outside....it brightens our mood....and we can see all the dust on the furniture. I love those days too, but then I feel so guilty about sitting in my dark basement at my craft table making cards all day....on a day like today...not so much. So on the agenda for today ~ get some groceries, run some errands, make some cards. This card I made a while ago, just never posted it. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! I LOVE that stamp!!! That's what birthdays are all about - the presents - right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joyce! I love that little lady! She's so cute with all her presents! What a great shopper she is! I love the colors and how you rounded the corners to make it all work together! Thanks so much for sharing this one!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete