05 April 2010

For a Special Guy

My daughter Brittany is home from University for the Easter weekend, so we spent some time making cards on Saturday night. I have a lot of coloured images that need to be made into cards, so I worked on that while she indulged her creative self in my 'new' garage sale stamps and paper. I have to laugh at her though, when a card doesn't turn out exactly as she hoped she just shrugs and says....'oh well, I'll give it to a boy!'
This stamp is from Greeting Farms, watercoloured with my SU markers. This did turn out the way I hoped, but I'm still giving it to a boy!
Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I love Brittany's perspective!
    Love the card too - that DP is perfect, and it's a card you could give to just about any aged guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky guy!!
    Such a nice card, take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete