28 September 2010

My Book Worm

Good morning....and a rainy one at that!
I am taking a chance posting this card, as I sent it last week to Brittany and am not sure if she has received it yet.....snail mail definitely comes by its name honestly!
This is another Bella stamp, perfect for my english major who seems to have her nose in at least 5 or 6 books at once. I hope she likes it, and the surprise inside.
I didn't make it back into my craft room last Tuesday evening.... Biggest Loser won out!...oh and lookie....it's on again tonite!
Thanks for stopping by. If you're out and about today, don't forget your 'ducky' boots and umbrella. Me personally, I would just love to crawl back in bed on days like this.

1 comment:

  1. I love your bookworm card! (your bookworm is pretty special too!)
    I love your card! I love those colours together, especially on a rainy day...

    ReplyDelete