30 September 2010

Look who's three!

Just a quick post this morning. I made this card for my nephew's 3rd birthday. The idea came from a Paper Crafts magazine from 2005.....yes I've had the page tagged that long, and just finally got around to making it. The background I typed on the computer and printed off....I personalized it by adding his name and age....tied 3 balloons together with a ribbon and stuck them on top! I hope he doesn't rip the balloons off and try to blow them up....they are water balloons and very, very hard to blow up....believe me I tried! I like the finished card....but next time I think I`ll try bigger balloons!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea for a kid's birthday card! (You couldn't have used it before - he wasn't 3 until now!)
    I saw the same sort of idea for a wreath with balloons - lots of fun, happy colours - great for kids of all ages!

    ReplyDelete