05 October 2010

Double Whammy

A couple of cards to post today. The first is one I made at a recent Stampin Up party I went to. This owl punch is sooooo cute I just had to order it.....can't wait until it comes in!!! Did not put a sentiment on, because I'm just not sure whooooo to send it too yet!
I saw a card using this layout on a blog and decided to give it a try....not hard at all really. I used my large circle and scalloped circle from spellbinders. It was fun to do something other than an ordinary square or rectangle card....I will definitely do this style again.
I'd like to say I'll be back in my craft room again tonight.....I know there are more cards I should be making....but you know what tonight is.....biggest loser nite!!! I always feel so quilty, like I shouldn't be snacking while watching it....what would Bob and Jillian think?!!
Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. Love that owl punch, did you behave at the party?? The round card is beautiful too, maybe one day we get to stamp together???
    Talk to you soon, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards! I've been looking at that owl punch too, for my daughter, but she doesn't get much stamping time anymore...
    I've seen a few of those circular cards too - when I get a minute, I'd love to make one too, but I don't think it will be as beautiful as yours is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i could make cards as beautiful as you, i would send you the bottom card - hope all is well my dear friend
    xxoo
    judy

    ReplyDelete