19 April 2011

Black Magic Daisies

The other day while checking out ideas on Splitcoast I came across this technique called Black Magic, watched the tutorial and decided to give it a try. You stamp a solid image in white ink on black cardstock and then dry it with your heat gun. I used this image from the SU Set Upsy Daisy. You then colour the image with pencil crayons, I used my watercolour pencils, and add highlites with a white gel pen. The effect is pretty neat! Making it into a card was a bit more difficult since I hardly ever stamp on a dark background. Anyways, I layered it on so saffron and black, added a dutch sentiment and some bling. I am happy with the end result.....what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. That's a really pretty card! I love the way you mounted the different panels, and the rounded corners give it a soft look.
    Nicely done! (Sneaking off to find the tutorial...)

    ReplyDelete