06 April 2011

Let's go Dutch

Good morning....long time no post!
Today I have splash of dutch cards to share with you. They are for work, as people have been coming in asking if we have greeting cards. I have not had any for sale for a while....so it's about time! So this is what I have been working on since my last post....which was ages ago, I know. My Stampin up order came in too, and I am excited to play with my new toys! I have used a couple of my new sizzix folders in two of the cards above....love those folders! Well off to work I go....
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. I see that you got the same embossing folder from SU as I did - I love it!
    I was just thinking about your cards this morning - how odd is that?
    I like all of them - and it's a nice variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will be sold in no time! I like them all!
    Especially the pink and the flowers,LOL!
    Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete