22 July 2011

Oh the places you'll go.....

....and the people you will see!!
Do you recognize the Canadian born actor in the middle? That's Bruce Greenwood. I could not think of his name when I saw him, and could only remember him from "Double Jeopardy", but I know he has been in alot of other movies as well.
I spent a couple of hours on Tuesday afternoon of our holidays in the little (and I mean little) town of Rosseau, while Kristen was visiting some friends at Muskoka Woods. There is a marina there with a small park, so I found myself a nice spot under a shady tree to read. There seemed to be something going on but no one was sure just what. Until a couple of hours later, the buzz was that there was a movie being shot there. Where was Brad Pitt, I wondered?! Not that I expected to see any really famous actors.....although I have heard there are alot of famous actors with cottages on Lake Rosseau....like Russell Crowe!..oohhh, wouldn't that be a treat!! I watched them film a short scene and then had to leave to pickup Kristen.
So now I can check that off my Bucket List...you know...watch a movie being shot. Not that it was on there to start off with, but I can add it and then check it off.

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit Bruce!
    I love being able to cross things off of the Bucket List! Not that the list becomes shorter though...
    Do you know what the movie is called? You just might have to go see it - maybe you make a teeny, tiny cameo appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny. We visited JW Marriott on Monday early afernoon (we were staying at Taboo and wanted to checkout the Marriot).
    On our way back to the car we walked through a hallway and noticed at the end of the hallway there was a film crew and the cameras were focussed on us walking thru the hallway. The camera guy beckoned us to keep walking towards them. As we got to the elevators, we spotted Bruce Greenwood. You think I could remember his name!! I tapped him on the shoulders and walked into the elevators. He waved goodbye to us. All I could remember was that he was in Double Jeopardy (although I told my husband at first, Double Indemnity).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Bruce...but you really clash!

    ReplyDelete