24 July 2011

Just Us Girls

A few more photos to share from our fun-filled, jam-packed mini-vacation in the Muskokas. On our morning visit to the lake, it struck me funny that all the seagulls were sitting on the floating dock....not flying around squawking like they usually do. I think they were having their morning 'Shit Happens Seagull Society' meeting! Anyone up for cliff jumping? No thanks....that is definitely NOT on my Bucket list! Kristen, 'Miss No Fear', took a flying leap into the air without a second thought! Brittany took a few minutes to work up the nerve to jump, and then off she went! I have her jump on video so I didn't post it. I was so proud of her knowing how scared she was.
We visited all the lovely shops in Huntsville, so fun! I got a parking ticket for not putting enough money in the meter. Actually I did not put any money in the meter because I did not see it. Maybe if they put it on the curb where we parked instead of on the sidewalk infront of the store.....
The latest and last Harry Potter movie was playing so we just had to go see that...followed by an evening walk along the boardwalk.
Love spending time with my two wonderful daughters.
Love spending time with my wonderful friends.
After leaving Brittany and MBC we drove to visit Don and Judy at their cottage in Severin Falls. So, so very beautiful and peaceful there. An evening boat ride was a real treat...except for the madman driving....just about blew poor Carly right off! So many more memories of that time away I hold deep in my heart...songs and jokes shared along the way, the beauty of God's world all around me, the joy of family and friends, God's word in Rap,...oh, and so much more.

3 comments:

  1. We all need those refresh and refill days - so glad you got a few of them, AND got to spend some of them with your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo of you and Judy! Sounds like you had a great time with your girls. Great to enjoy the summer.

    ReplyDelete