15 November 2011

Hugs!

Hugs to you all this morning!
These cute little Penny Black mice are sharing a heartfelt hug....is there anything nicer! A hug from a friend just makes us feel good....loved! The image was coloured with tombow markers, the feet and flower were raised, then some stickles on the flower just for fun.
It was fun spending time at my craft table yesterday afternoon....I realized how much I have missed it. Finished up some unfinished projects and started some new ones. No Christmas cards in the making yet though.
Have a wonderful, hug filled day!

1 comment:

  1. That is a really cute card, and it exactly expresses how I felt this morning when I read your e-mail...
    I'm glad that you got back to your table yesterday - and the Christmas cards will happen when they're supposed to!

    ReplyDelete