14 November 2011

Thank you for being You!

Shocker.....I know! Me .... posting a card! After almost four months of being away from my blog....leaving you to check back expecting something new, and seeing that same old boring picture of seagulls sitting on a raft! Sorry!
Sometime life is hard....sometimes I make it hard. Each season of life sends us on a journey of adjustment to the changes it brings. Sometimes that is hard....sometimes that is lonely. I am thankful that during those times God carries me, and sends treasured friends to carry me through. This card is for all of you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO glad that you're back!
    Isn't it comforting to have friends that are there for you, whether they know what you're going through or not - just knowing that they care and love you helps every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay, Kristen won't have to hang in mid air anymore!

    ReplyDelete