03 January 2012

You've heard of Mr.Potato Head....

...well this is Mr. Potato Heart!!!
Yesterday I was making scalloped potates for supper and pulled this one out of the bag!! Made me laugh out loud...and so the potato jokes commenced! The scalloped potatoes were delicious...made with lots of heart! Happy New Year to everyone! My resolution is to make more cards, be more productive with my time...but it doesn't start until next week because I am enjoying my time at home this week with my girls before they go back to university this weekend. We were hoping to get to London today to do some shopping and see 'Sherlock Holmes', but so far the weather is not cooperating.
Oh well, maybe tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the potato! (did you get my pun?)
    Hope you made it into London... I'm hoping to get in for a movie some Tuesday - I want to see Hugo, or the Muppets, but I'm not sure they'll be around much longer.

    ReplyDelete