24 July 2009

Coffee with Heart!

Now why would anyone take pictures of their coffee cup? Ahh, but this coffee cup had special meaning on that day. This week I went to sweep my daughter away from camp on her days off , for some shopping and down time in Barrie. The first thing we did at Georgian Mall was grab a coffee at the first coffee place we came to, County Style. I love how the cup says 'it's going to be a good day', but then on the other side were neat little reasons why you were enjoying that coffee. This was Kristen's cup. She showed me and then asked for a pen so she could check the first box and then wanted to take a picture of the cup before she threw it away. This was one of those 'Awww' moments!! It just perfectly described the cherished time we spent together those couple of days! I still have that cup, and will probably keep it forever.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that just the sweetest thing! I love it....

    I have a son who might just put an X there too if you changed the gender....

    ReplyDelete