07 July 2009

Fun Summer Cards

It would seem the overall theme of my cards lately has been "FUN"!!! I mean really, frogs, hedgehogs and now ladybugs! Oh wow...as I just glanced out my patio door, I saw a chipmunk race across the deck, mmmm, I wonder if I have a chipmunk stamp or sticker??....I will have to look. These ladybug cards are cute and simple, and hopefully will bring a smile to your day.
The colourful nine-patch card was a bit more labor intensive with lots of measuring and cutting, but I saw it in a magazine and just had to try it. It is a great way to use up scraps. The sentiment on the flower says 'happy thoughts'. Thanks for looking and I hope you have a day filled with happy thoughts!!

2 comments:

  1. I love them all!!
    I did one similar to the bottom one a bit ago - all the measuring is a pain, but well worth it!
    I'm going to have a happy day!
    Jannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards, Joyce.
    You have been busy. Have fun today, Anja

    ReplyDelete