20 October 2009

Classic Car

This stamp is another of my great finds at the garage sale....love that old car! Reminds me of the classic old movies I've seen. The sentiment is one of a set of seven, also from the sale. Inside is stamped Happy Birthday in the same script. One card is done with the canvas background stamp from SU, stamped on grey.....and yes...that stamp I also got at the sale for $5!!! Too much fun! This is such a great guy card, especially for those older gentlemen in my life. Have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect "guy" cards! I love those stamps too - and to find all of them on sale? Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow again Joyce! What a nice couple of cards. Perfect for those old and young guys alike! Good choice of colors and textures with the "ripped" edge and nice sayings. Looks like the sayings came with the stamp? good job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have bought those cars............oh well, you made really nice cards with them.
    Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete