19 October 2009

Think Pink!!

In honour of October Breast cancer awareness month, I have noticed many blogs I follow are encouraging their followers to make a card using pink. Now, anyone who knows me, knows I don't do pink! But I decided to give it a whirl. So this is for my friend who loves pink, and loves this stamp....you know who you are!! This is my $2 stamp from my terrific garage sale finds at Scrappin Great Deals on Saturday morning. I liked the way it turned out, may make a few more in different colours. To all the women I know who are breast cancer survivors, you are a walking witness to us all. To those who have lost loved ones, or are presently fighting their own battle, or watching a loved one battle, may God give you strength for each moment of each day. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the positive/negative thing you did with the pinks.
    I keep drooling over the cards you make using that edge punch - I'll have to see if I can find one - and if it's a Martha Stewart one, I'm heading to Michaels this week - I have a "20% off almost any MS item" coupon burning a hole in my pocket....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not a very good picture of this card...I took it on a piece of white paper, but it looks almost blue. Oh well, it's posted now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Joyce, what a great pink card. I love the flowers and what a nice message too. Thanks so much for the inspiration you give! Good job girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Beautiful!
    Now I am gonna watch my mailbox...LOL!
    See you soon, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was online today and found this link. Thought you might enjoy the challenges/ideas. It's 207 (and counting) things to do with a CB.

    Turns out I can't paste into this comment. So do a Google Blog search for "melstampz" or "mel stamps" and hopefully you'll find it.

    ReplyDelete