17 June 2010

Daisies

This pretty daisy card I also made earlier this week while crafting with my girlfriends. The other lovely lady that makes cards brought a sample of this one along for us to make. It was so fun to see all the different colours everyone chose for their daisies...lots of creativity in action! I chose to do coral, but had to finish it at home since neither one of us brought ribbon that matched. So I added some lace and pearls too, and of course some stickles on the yellow.
On another note, Brittany surprised me by coming home for the weekend a day earlier than I expected! My dear husband and Kristen knew this, but wanted to surprise me. Do you think I can call in sick tomorrow and make cards with her all day??

2 comments:

  1. Sure you can! What a nice surprise! Just what you needed, your whole family together!
    Enjoy this special time!!
    Take care, Anja

    p.s. I didn't make it to the store ......your stamp is at the school. I told Sheila she should steal the envelope LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd try!
    Love the card! I know someone that's really "into" Stickles - maybe you know her too? LOL
    Have fun with your girls!

    ReplyDelete