08 June 2010

Shocking !!!

I made a card!!! Shocking, I know! And not just one....but 4!!
Ok, but I must give true credit where credit is due. Yesterday morning I joined the Monday morning ladies for stamping and fellowship. I had not been in so long, and because my mojo seemed to have dried up, wasn't sure what I was going to work on. But my friend Anja said she had a simple idea for a card, to bring along artichoke paper and cream paper. So I did, and voila! A pretty but simple card. Love the punch. So I made 4 and put different sentiments on them when I got home.
Thanks, Anja. I get by with a little...and sometimes a lot of.....help from my friends!
Thanks Helina for opening your home....your craft room is awesome!
Enjoy your day, my friends.
Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. That's such a great card, and Anja's a great friend!
    I'm glad that you didn't put sentiments on all of your cards right away - that card's so versatile, and would fit any occasion.

    ReplyDelete