16 June 2010

Time well spent!!

On Monday and Tuesday I enjoyed some wonderful time away with friends at a cottage near Bayfield. We did what girls love to do best....chat, shop, eat, drink wine, laugh, and of course, make crafts! Two of us are card makers so we brought along our card making stuff. I made these two cards to share with the ladies. One of the other ladies makes jewellery so she shared with us her beads and taught us how to make bracelets and earrings. It was very fun to learn something new. But I think I'll stick to cards...those beads are pretty small!
The food was amazing...vegetarian lasagna, a delicious salad, bean salad, key lime pie, homemade bread....need I go on!! I just love these ladies and our time spent together!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love the elegance of the rose and white one, and how all the different elements of the birthday one come together so well - and I REALLY love the technique you did with the flowers - I just might have to run upstairs right now to try that out!

    ReplyDelete