23 November 2009

Botanical Blooms

A couple of cards to share from my lovely afternoon of stamping yesterday. Just me and some great Christmas music, with some Michael Buble thrown in for fun. I suppose I should be making Christmas cards, but I saw this layout on splitcoast and just had to case it. Tried a couple of different colours....I like the ruby red and olive, Kristen likes the teal and apricot.
But since they are going in the mailbox shortly, I will have to case myself and make a couple more.
Thanks for stopping by. Make it a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you - the ruby red and olive is the way I'd go, but I'm a BIG green and red kind of person anyway (you should check out my stash of red and green quilt fabrics too!)
    I LOVE that little flower pot - you've got to show me how to do that sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both nice!! I don't have to pick a favourite, they are both winners!
    You know me and my flowers...
    Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete