27 November 2009

Enjoy your Day

Good morning! Just a quick, simple card for today. I just had to have this double sided paper when I saw it! Love the colours and the design. I didn't want to cover it up, so I chose a simple layout, used both sides of the paper, folded the ribbon so it wouldn't look too plain, and stamped a sentiment in a scalloped circle. It works for me. I should be working on Christmas cards, but the past couple of evenings I have been watching the first season of Lost with Kristen. We have been following the show since it started and are anxiously waiting for the final season to start. I don't remember much of the first season, so it's interesting. Anyway, enjoy your day...I plan to enjoy mine.

2 comments:

  1. That paper is gorgeous!! I love everything about that card - the folded ribbon makes just a bit of a statement - look at me! - and it all goes together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce,
    Nice to have you back again! Great choices to post! Nice cards and what fun. I love the beautiful paper on this card, you've done a nice job of "showcasing" it. Nice touch with the ribbon, so much nicer then just stringing it along....Thanks so much for sharing!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete