22 November 2009

a "Dad" card

Last week I finally had some serious 'stamping therapy' with a friend. My mojo really needed a boost to get going again. This birthday card is for my Dad. It looks like the kind of card he would buy, the whole country church scene. I think he actually sent Christmas cards like this one year, but with a more wintery look. Maybe I should add some snow, since his birthday is in December.
Thanks for stopping by, and not completely giving up on me....it has been so long since I have posted. See ya again soon.

2 comments:

  1. It looks really nice!! I am sure your Dad is gonna like it.
    I am glad to see new creations on your blog!!!
    So much fun to come and check it out, take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see you here again!
    I know what you mean about that card being a "dad" card - I'm the same with "mom" cards...
    I love the look that using the textured C/S gives too.

    ReplyDelete