25 December 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you all! May you have a beautiful day with family and friends as you celebrate the birth of our Saviour Jesus!
Thank you for stopping by my blog to see my creations and for all your wonderful comments and encouragement! It is so fun to share the love of this craft with so many of you!
I loved making this card! I wish I could take credit for the design, but I cased it off Splitcoast. It is done with SU Pocket Silhouettes in purely pomegranate. I ran the white background not quite all the way through the CB leaving room for the sentiment.
I look forward to some time off after New Years which I hope to spend in my crafting space which has sadly been neglected since I finished my Christmas cards.... just too busy with work and everything else.
Again, thanks for visiting my blog, and have a Blessed day.
Love, Joyce

1 comment:

  1. That's one of my absolute favouritist Christmas cards this year! It's even prettier in person.
    It's so much fun to leave encouraging notes for you! Thank you for doing the same for me.
    Looking forward to getting together again in a few weeks...

    ReplyDelete