10 December 2009

Pretty and Simple

Happy snowy morning to all my bloggin friends! After that wildly windy rainy night, it's nice to wake up to see little white flakes blowing around instead. Looks like it is still cold and windy, though. Brrr...! This card is cased from a blog I like to follow 'Rosemary Reflections'. I needed some simple cards to make with a friend who is making a box of cards for her mom for Christmas. Since I wanted to make this one anyway it served double purpose. We had a lovely afternoon stamping and chatting. I am also happy to report that my Christmas cards are done!! Now to write and mail them. A good job for this evening after work. Although I can think of a few birthday cards that also need making. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Nice card, Joyce!!
    Might case your case and try another colour.....so many things we could do.
    This is a good colour combo, talk to you soon, Anja

    ReplyDelete