01 December 2009

Elliot the Moose

Happy 1st of December! My first Christmas card! This poor moose is so cold he had to put on his knitted leggings....isn't he cute! I named him Elliot after a TV show I used to watch with my girls when they were little. When I saw this image that was the first thing that came to mind...'Elliot moose....is on the loose'.
I watercoloured with markers, and then outlined the image with a light grey marker. I saw this done on someones blog, and thought it made the image stand out just a little bit more. DP is last years Stampin Up. Some snowflakes and gems to finish it off.
Hope this little moose will warm your heart...or your legs!
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Cute!! So cute, good thing he had leg warmers,
    they used to be in for us too, when I was a teenager, but that's a long time ago LOL!
    Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that show too! But the line you mentioned is the only part I remember! So very cute Joyce. I love the leg warmers the most! Nice coloring and the outlining makes it stand out very nicely. The background papers are very nice together too.
    Good job, thanks for posting and thatnks for warming my heart and my legs!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elliot is adorable! That's a really cute card!
    I'm going to have to give that shading a try - thanks for passing on that tip!

    ReplyDelete