12 January 2010

Cool Car ~ Cool Guy

Wanna go for a ride??
This cool car is for my brother who is celebrating his 45th birthday this week!! It is a 1969 Chev. Camaro from Clear Dollar stamps. They have great car stamps for guy cards - always a challenge to make. My brother actually owned an 88/89? Camaro back in the day when he was way cooler than he is now!! I didn't remember that little tidbit of information until I was done making the card (I suffer from senior moments) , and it was actually dark blue! How lucky for me...I was just trying to match the colour to the paper! Hope he likes it, and it brings back some memories of his younger, cooler days!
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I beg to differ on the Camaro being a cool car...but the Firebird! now THAT was a cool car! (my hubby's taste in cars has rubbed off on me - sorry!)
    That sure looks like a perfect "guy" card!
    (who made that happy birthday stamp? I really like it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate will cure those senior moments and everything else!
    Great card, I am sure your brother will love it!
    Take care, Anja

    Oh, watch your mailbox!!

    ReplyDelete