08 January 2010

Feeling blue

What to say? Flowers. Blue. Gray. Olive green. Watercoloured with markers. Green velvet ribbon. My new punch. Button....now there's a story. After buying some pretty charms this week, I decided to dump out my button jar to see what might be in there. I found lots of great buttons including this silver, very worn, old one. Perfect. Did you know the cost to mail a card in Canada has gone up to 57 cents. And to the USA $1.00. Good thing us card makers don't have to go out and BUY the card too!!! We make our own, doesn't cost us a thing....right?

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! LOVE IT!!!And that punch is awesome! Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one could feel blue after receiving this lovely card! Very pretty.

    Thanks for the compliment on my Sock Monkey..if you click on the label Sock Monkeys it'll take you to the others and I have written in the first post about Lilly and Lila a link you can search. There a many patterns available. It is sooo easy I couldn't believe it..wished I'd made these years ago!

    Working on one right now ...I've made 5 thus far.

    Blessings
    Hope

    ReplyDelete