08 January 2010

Thinking Spring!

Woke up this morning to at least another 5 cm. of snow....what a pretty sight. I really do love the snow. So why am I making a spring card you ask?....to use my new stamps and paper I got on my wonderful shopping trip this week, of course!! My mojo is humming again so I had a lovely day of creating yesterday. These flowers are from Inkadinkadoo Garden delight, floral screen cb folder, some paper, ribbon and pearls. I have a great collection of DP that I never use, so this year I have decided to try and use some, or lots, on all my cards. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Joyce, I love this one!!! And I have that stamp too, great layout and colour choice!
    See, what a little therapeutic shopping does to your mojo LOL!
    Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snow too, but reminders of spring are always welcome!
    What a great card! All the elements work so well together.
    I have a HUGE stash of DP, and I realized the other day that it's not going to do anyone any good if it's just in my cupboard, so I've made a resolution to use more this year too.....and then I can buy more, right?!

    ReplyDelete