07 February 2012

Hi There!

On Friday evening I went to a stamping event with some friends and made some lovely cards and had a great time out! It was just what I needed to give my mojo a boost! Yesterday I sat at my card table and made a bunch of cards which I will share with you over the next couple of days. This owl card I noticed in the feature gallery on splitcoast and I just had to make it..sooo cute! I know a few university students who would love to get a card from their mom once in a while. The heart and tag are nestabilites dies, and the owl punch from SU. Very fun and easy card to make!
So now I'm off to fill up mother-hubbards-cupboards, and then hopefully get back to my card table.
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Joyce, the girls are gonna love it!
    Looking forward to see the other cards too, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute!
    Love the striped vest - isn't that what all the best-dressed owls are wearing at university these days?

    ReplyDelete