08 February 2012

Nature Walk

Finally got around to inking up my Nature Walk stamp set from SU. Now that I have played with all the different stamps in this set over the last couple of days I have to say.....I LOVE THIS SET!! For this card I stamped the flower image in the backgound, then cutout and raised the bird for some dimension. The whole thing is layered on more mustard cardstock, then on bravo burgunday which I embossed with the framed tulip folder from SU.
That is just the beginning of the endless fun I had creating cards with this set. See you tomorrow for another 'walk with nature'.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! I didn't really pay much attention to this set in the catalogue, but it looks good. The border and brads set it off nicely and the ribbon ties it all together - well done!

    ReplyDelete