11 February 2012

Sunshine Girl!

On this cold, blustery, wintery morning, I thought we could all use some warming up with this card! Oh to be somewhere warm, sitting on the beach, soaking up the sun!
This beach babe is a stamp from Kraftin Kimmie, coloured with tombow markers; paper, ribbon, and flowers from my stash. It is already in the mail to my daughter, who is off to Florida for her upcoming reading break, with wishes for a wonderfully, relaxing time with her friends! Am I jealous...well, just a little!
Thanks for stopping by. Stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sunny card!! I am a little bit jealous too....
    Hope she has a great time. Nice job on the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This even looks a bit like your daughter! Hope she has a great time "reading"!
    Your card is so fun and cheerful on this 'lovely' winter day - it's the next best thing to being in Florida!

    ReplyDelete