18 February 2012

The things we buy..!

A while ago I bought one of these great Dollar store finds that we all come across thinking this would be great for cardmaking....it's colourful and already completely die cut...what could be easier. And then I get it home and think..now what? Well, I found this in my stash the other day and decided to just start cutting it apart. I had a basic idea in mind and this turned out pretty much the way I had hoped. I sort of just kept adding things to keep the colour flow and balance. Now what to do with the rest of the sheet?!
Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog. I see we have a fresh layer of snow again this morning...it must be the weekend. Lately it seems to only snow on the weekend.
Well I'm off to work....enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Love how the card turned out!
    Have a great day, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen one of those sheets, but now that you've done all the reasearch into how they work, maybe I'll try to find one!
    I love how you drew all the colours of the ribbon into different aspects of the card too - kind of the way I choose colours for my quilts!

    ReplyDelete