28 July 2010

Adorable Hedgies

Happy Wednesday!! Yesterday I finished up a couple more cards with my already watercoloured images. I just love these Penny Black hedgie stamps! Pretty easy card..... I cased the bow and button idea from a blog I follow. I'm noticing a lot of cards with buttons on them again. Brings me back to my childhood when all we had were the scraps our mothers would let us use....old fabric, ricrac, felt, buttons, and white glue.....oh, and lets not forget cheerios! And we would create a masterpiece that was much to heavy to hang on the fridge....! We've come a long way, baby! Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day! Let's go and see if there are any cheerios in the cupboard.....

2 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooo cute! Love it!!
    Great colouring! Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Cheerios - when will you be here?
    I love your watercolouring, and hedgehogs are just the cutest creatures....
    My mom and grandma had big jars of buttons that we could play with - so why don't I use them on my cards? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete