29 July 2010

Thinking of you

Well the first thing I did this morning was stick my head out the front door to see if the weather people were right....they were. The humidity is gone, for now, so I took a big breath of delicious fresh air and came back in to open the windows! Unfortunately I have to spend the day inside at work.
I think this stamp is so pretty. I used it at a friends house, but wish I had stamped a few more....or maybe I should just put it on my wish list. The layout idea came from Mojo Monday.
Thanks for having a visit to my blog today.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one..........may I please case you? Please? Thanks, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the colours you used...
    How did you make the flower centers sparkle?

    ReplyDelete