26 July 2010

Petal Prints

Good morning...looks like another beautiful day!
I've been enjoying playing with this old SU set Petal Prints. I'm finding I really like the look of raising some of the images on the card....takes a little more time to cut everything out, but looks so pretty. I inked it up with rose red, apricot, and celery. Sponged the background with the the red and apricot, and a touch of blue. Just wondering if this is a bit too happy looking to be a Sympathy card, but i needed one so that's what it is. I left the other two blank (always make at least 2 or 3 extra while everything is inked anyway) .... could serve as a birthday or anniversary card as well.
Well, what will I stamp today? Yesterday evening I watched the movie 'Flicka' (CBC Sunday movie) and then watched 'Australia',....feeling like I should stamp some horses.
Happy stamping to you too!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a great card for a sympathy card or whatever else you want to use it for!
    I do a card with a popped-up layer once in a while, but usually I don't think of that, or piecing DP for parts of the pictures.....hmmm...

    ReplyDelete