27 July 2010

Who-o-o loves you!

This cute little card is for my girlie who is away at camp for the summer. There is a bit of a story behind it. We were watching Ellen one day....she took two boys to the finished, but not yet open, Harry Potter theme park in Florida. You can look up this segment of the show on youtube...it is quite funny. They stopped at the Owl shop, which if you know anything about Harry Potter, you need an Owl in order to send and receive mail. Ellen started with the owl sounds.....'whooo....whooo.....whooo doesn't like owls.....whoooo'! The young boys really didn't get it or they were just ignoring her, but it sent Kristen and I into fits of laughter, and we spent the rest of the day imitating Ellen.....'whooo doesn't like nasi for supper....whooo....whooo is crazy'! (well we know the answer to that one!) Ah, Kristen I miss you and your quirky sense of humor. It was fun to make this card, and I'm sure she will think it an absolute...hoot!

1 comment:

  1. I can think of a few answers to that question, but you probably weren't asking me....
    What a fun card! Kristen will definitely have a hoot with it!

    ReplyDelete