10 February 2011

Fat Cat Birthday Wishes

Bright and Happy birthday wishes if it is your birthday today, and even if it is not, have a bright and happy day anyway! This little cutie is a Penny Black stamp, watercoloured with tombows. I used the rich razzleberry paper from SU and some co-ordinating paper I found in my stash. Don't remember where I got the ribbon, it is double-sided and matches pretty well. The quote on my calendar this morning says "you can't have everything, where would you put it".... this person has obviously not met an addicted stamper-card maker-scrapbooker!!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a bright and happy day ..... the sun is shining so that takes care of the bright part ..... the Happy, well.....that's up to you!

3 comments:

  1. Have a happy day too!
    Great card, too bad it isn't my birthday!
    Talk to you soon, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't the sunshine glorious today?
    Love your bright and cheery card!

    ReplyDelete