23 February 2011

Vellum Overlay

This pretty card is cased from Gretchen Barron's blog. She used some of the SU embossing folders for her cards, but since I did not have any of those I used what I did have....a border folder from the Just My Type set from Cuttlebug. Using card stock weight vellum, I had to run it through a few times moving it over a little bit each time. I attached it to the card along the edge covered by the ribbon. You can make 4 of these cards using only 1 piece of vellum, 1 piece of designer paper, and 2 pieces of cardstock....and a little bit of ribbon. A quick, easy and very pretty card for any occasion. Goggle Gretchen Barron to check out the cards on her blog.

1 comment:

  1. That's such a pretty card - I'm definitely going to CASE it - and I have just the friend to send it to!

    ReplyDelete