08 February 2011

Just tooo Cute!!

Yup....two posts from me this morning! Just couldn't wait to share this cute little House Mouse with you! I stamped this little cutie yesterday morning at a friends house while stampin with "the ladies"...what a fun morning.I had this idea for a Valentines card, and that cute mouse seemed to be just what it needed to pull it together! The paper is a Kraft colour, embossed with CB's Heart Blocks folder. Now I just need to get it in the mail so it makes it on time for Valentine's day....I fear it will be late.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card!! And 2 posts in one day, wow, take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO sweet! What a great job of the colouring, and the big heart and EF go together so well... The recipient is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete