08 February 2011

Pretty in Pink

And it snows...and snows some more!
Ol' Mr. Groundhog may have predicted an early spring, but in the meantime we are gonna get more winter...snow and cold!The stamp for this card I picked up at Hobby Lobby thinking it looked a bit like one from the Stampin Up set Artfully Asian....or is it Embrace Life.....(if you use your imagination). So I checked out Splitcoast and found this super easy card. Well it's super easy if you don't mind just winging it, but being the person I am, I had to use my stamp-a-ma-jig to make sure every stem of flowers was in the right spot, and of course the cutting and layer had to be perfect too! I wish I was that much of a perfectionist in other areas of my life. Ah well, always something to work on and strive for.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card! Did you work on that at Nancy's? I don't remember seeing it...
    Anyway, I love the pink and black together!

    ReplyDelete